Serving Spring Hill, Weeki Wachee, and Hernando County FL
For all your storage needs
As a family-oriented business, we make sure that your unique storage needs are always met. Get tips from our experts on how to make the most of our storage facility today!
Count on our 16 years of experience in the storage business.
1. Make a complete list of all items stored, but keep the list separately with you.
2. Rent the smallest amount of space and pack it fully.
3. Leave air space around the perimeter to aid in ventilation.
4. Place a pallet or board on the floor to guard against dampness.
5. Leave walkway space to the rear of your storage unit for easy access.
6. Place frequently used goods close to the door.
7. Wrap electronics and furniture in plastic or linen.
8. Place fragile items at the top of your unit.
9. Stand sofas and mattresses at the back of the unit.
10. Wrap legs of tables in paper.
11. Use dresser tops for stacking boxes.
12. Metal items can be wiped with a rag containing a few drops of oil to prevent rust.
13. Store your shovels and garden tools in empty trash cans to save on space.
14. Pack dishes in strong cardboard boxes.
15. Wrap mirrors and framed art or pictures in cardboard or bubble wrap.
16. Store small or fragile items in drawers.
17. Label boxes on all sides so you know what's in them.
Regal Oaks Storage Center for competitive prices with a clean and secure storage facility.
Located in Weeki Wachee, FL. Just off SR 50 (Cortez Blvd)
1 Mile east of US-19
On Oregon Chickadee Rd
Get in touch with our team today! Call us: